“Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:1
HOINA – Madras, India
HOINA (Homes Of The Indian Nations) is an inter-denominational organization. Its purpose is to care for abandoned, orphaned, and handicapped children. HOINA accomplishes its mission through the operation of several residential homes. In addition, HOINA has medical clinics in villages and cities around India, providing medical care for these children. Cornerstone Fellowship currently provides support to the girls’ home in Madras. Lives are transformed both physically and spiritually through the support Cornerstone and others are able to offer.
FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN
Feed My Starving Children is a Christian non-profit organization that coordinates the packaging and distribution of food to people in developing nations.
SCHAVE MINISTRIES – Glendale, AZ
Evelyn Schave and her husband Dennis were actively involved in the Assemblies of God when God began to convict Evelyn of the need to start a unique new ministry in the gay community. Evelyn and Dennis travel around the country sharing the love of His Son in the LGBTS community and building bridges with mainline Christian churches.
GRACEPOINTE CHURCH – Nashville, TN
GracePointe Church is an evangelical Christian church that expresses its love in the radical hospitality of Jesus — welcoming ALL persons.
THE EVANGELICAL NETWORK
The Evangelical Network (TEN) is an association of LGBT&S affirming evangelical ministries and individuals. TEN’s mission is focused on the LGBT community and its allies to:
- Provide a safe place for LGBT people to discover and rediscover Christianity
- Bring together people with a shared faith to worship, evangelize and disciple
- Give people from all different backgrounds an opportunity to be educated about Homosexuality and Christianity
- Afford ministry and growth opportunities to people in the LGBT community
- Hold an annual conference to open to all that is designed for networking, fellowship, education and worship
- Offer a safe place for LGBT people and the evangelical church community to dialogue
- Be a voice in the public and media that supports the LGBT community and its struggles for equality, and to speak out against negative stereotypes
This mission is accomplished through an affiliation of churches, ministries and individuals working together. Cornerstone Fellowship is an affiliate of TEN.